Translucent

Almost everything I have on in this outfit is translucent, weird.

(Necklace- Primark, Vest Top- Primark, Trousers- Hand Me Down, Bandeau- Ebay

- And most of them have been 'altered' in one way or another, e.g. the top is backwards, the bandeau is backwards, the trousers were my older sisters trousers that I cut up and did all kinda of stuff to it to make it fit :/ and the necklace was originally longer, but I pulled off part of the chain to make it shorter. *wipes forehead!*

(Oh, the trousers are actually translucent, so I put on a pair of leggings underneath, because without those, its fatal. The whole shabang would be on show. *Runs into brick wall*)


Thought I'd give curly/wavy hair a try, haven't done this in a while. But I thought after having my hair tied back for so long it needs a breather. ('Wind beneath my wavvvesss'. Omg that was so bad!)



Excuse my sense of humor.