Slurple The Purple

So on a cold horrible wet/damp British day, for some odd reason me and my sister chose to go on a little thrift spree. I think we were bored to be honest, I still tried to be girly but Lord knows why I wore these pair of shoes today of all days, maybe to give the outfit a bit of a 'zaz' :|
- Can't even remember if I have worn this jumper in one of my posts before but its definitely a winter favorite; Mohair. As you know I have a pink one but this is a few sizes bigger, you can never go wrong with an over-sized jumper and a pair of leggings. 

(Leather Jacket- Miss Selfridge, Mohair Jumper- Vintage, Leggings- American Apparel, Shoes- Market)



Sadly I only came back with one thing, on the plus side it was really sexy. I'll give you a sneak peek in the next post, I have a lot of manipulating to do...


Yoink.