Fuzzy Dice

 I shredded these jeans myself- I just find the process so therapeutic and I really do take pride in it; Just over two hours this took, absolute bliss..
 Entire Outfit- Thrifted


Yeah, in all honesty it may look like its a nice warm sunny day but believe you me..its not!
Whoever told me to wear these jeans and expose my legs in this weather is beyond me, but I just thought the outfit looked really cute!

At first I was a bit hesitant wearing this because I felt like it looked a bit over the top with the shredded denim and the fur but then after I just thought I don't cuuuuuuuuuuuuuur! I normally would pair this up with Adidas trainers (superstars in particular) however I wanted to change it up a little this time around and make it look 'semi' formal. 
Erm, there isn't much more to say about this outfit to be honest; and my nephew is here distracting me so I cant even think properlyyy D:



Gotta bounce.
Boing

No comments:

Post a Comment