OOARD: Oufit Of A Random Day

(Leather Jacket- Miss Selfridge, Vest Top: Wearing Backwards- Primark, Disco Pants- American Apparel, Shoes- Indoor Market)

All Black Tuesday. 
(I've been doing this for a while now, I'm not too sure why, I just like to have one day of the week that a look sophisticated- Trendy Tuesday's I guess).

Was actually at work, doing some street-style photography and I got snapped up too! Believe it or not, I actually find it quite strange being in front of the camera when someone else is in control :/

It came out nice I think, considering the fact that I was unbelievably shy and was pressured into taking the picture hahahaha.



I think you should actually try and dedicate a day of the week to really 'swag yourself out' or whatever you want to call it. It pays off, and eventually you will want to look fab all the time.


Its Magical (: