Baggy Jeans

So I actually decided to wear baggy jeans for the first time in about 2 years, strange I know.

(This is only because one of my older sisters were having a clear out in her wardrobe and gave me a load of clothes, she's a couple of sizes bigger than me, and the jeans are actually suppose to be high-waisted, but as you can see, on me, they're not.)

But yeah…there are so many ways you can 'zaz' up a pair of these, it all depends on what goes with it. Apparently its quite difficult to create a smart/casual outfit with these type jeans so I thought I'd give it a go- everything looks a bit 'over-sized' but I think it kinda compliments each other in its own extra large way, Hahaha.


(Blazer- Vintage, Vest Top- Primark, Jeans- River Island, Shoes- Faith)


Didn't have any jewellery on other than a bracelet, but its best to keep it simple: nice pair of earrings and maybe a ring or two. That should do the trick.



Good luck, hope you guys can 'rock' this outfit too!
(: