Camel Skin Wedges (Part 2)

So I couldn't quite get enough of my shoes so I decided to have another one of my back garden photo-shoots hahahaa. This time I tried to so go for a more sexy causal look, not quite sure if it worked out but yeahhh *nervous laughs* hope you like the outfit though. Mioooowwww!

(By the way, I am fully aware that here is a freezer in my picture, here's the thing…my house just got re-decorated and we threw it out, so we have been waiting for this random guy to come and collect it and take it away, but when I saw it I thought 'why not use it in my picture?' so I did. Because I'm cool like that. *Smirks*)

(Denim Jacket- Thrifted, Half Top- Thrifted, Leggings- American Apparel)


  (Got Milk?)

So I don't really know what to type now, but I'm trying to find a way to round up the post. Errmmm yeaahh, hope this outfit is an inspiration to you, just have a rummage through your wardrobe and see what you can find!


*Winks*