Camel Skin Wedges (Part 1)

Do you ever have that moment when you look inside your wardrobe and you see a pair of shoes and think 'damn I forgot how sexy you are, why have I neglected you?!' Well I certainly did, so literally last minute I threw an outfit together, but just putting the shoes on gave it that extra 'umph' we've been looking for loool. (In case you're wondering where I got them from, they are from- you know those "everything under £11" kinda shops, yeah that so I got myself the sexiest bargaaiinnnnnnn! *moonwalks*

(Blazer- Thrifted, but originally from Zara, Shirt- Thrifted, Tights- Primark

 

This outfit was actually inspired by someone I saw walking past me at a tube station, I just fell in love, this is how you know anyone and anything can be an inspiration to you. (:



Try it, its so simple.