OOARD- Outfit(s) Of A Random Day

First of all, I want to say sowwiieeeee, that I haven't posted in a few days (I've been tired of seeing 'Junior Gunner' too hahhahaa!)

But yeah...

Me and of course the beloved Joyce Labelle, who were privileged enough to be able to take part in Alternative Fashion Week where my garment that I had been making at university was shown on the catwalk! It was actually a wicked day.

Myself, Joyce and RFA Beauty teamed up dressed in all black- I thought we looked SUPER COOL.
There's something about wearing all black that makes you feel kinda powerful, or maybe that's just me. *Strokes Chin*


 (Leather Jacket- Miss Selfridge, Dress- Thrifted, Boots- Chocker Shoes, Necklace- Primark)
I really need to get myself a new necklace, I think I've over-worn it now. *Wipes Tears*
 
(Leather Jacket- Primark, Shirt/Hoodie- H&M, Leggings- Miss Selfridge, Creepers- Underground, Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters)


 
Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to get a picture of Rachel (RFA Beauty), but she looked hot anyway- Just for the record. *Smirk*

So strange, since this day, everyday after that I've worn black, people might think I'm mourning or something. Need to spice up my outfits a bit.



Gosh.