Summer Breeze

Its really hot outside and the temptation of wearing no clothes is definitely enticing hahahaha! This outfit is probably another 'Less Is More' one, but the key is just finding the right statement pieces that compliment each other without being too overpowering i.e. the beanie hat and the heels- I don't know exactly where the shoes are from those 'Everything £5 Shops'. Damn I love my cheap deals.

The shorts I have on are one of my DIY creations, probably the most 'famous' pair I own to the point where people stop me in the street to ask where I got them from! (I may have to do a post on it *strokes beard*) Its actually really easy to make, you just have to be careful with the knife. 
Ooohhhh Rebbeeelll!

 (Beanie Hat- Ebay, Crop Top- Primark/DIY, Shorts- Thrifted/DIY, Belt- Thrifted, Sunglasses- Ebay)



Wore the beanie hat for 10 minutes and nearly died, I will never  understand how boys cope.
Its ridiculous.