Apparently Magazine 4th Issue (Part 1)

I'm super proud of Umps for launching her 4th Issue or apparently magazine, this time I had the opportunity of getting involved (:

So funny because I actually when there to do styling, but then I somehow ended up photographing the models which was eventually featured in the magazine woop woop! The theme was Dreams and Fantasies so the wardrobe was incredible, the designer must have put hours into creating futuristic inspired garments that definitely worked well for the shoot.

These pictures are literally ones I edited in about 10 minutes, just a play around with the pictures I had on the memory card, Part 2 will be up...when I can be bothered really. I'm still ill! (N)

Mr Kojey Radical


(Make Up By: RFA Beauty)

Apparently Magazine Issue 4

Above is the link to the magazine, so you can have a quick flick through it and see some of my other work as well as the content, its really cool!



*Takes Bow*