DIY: Turn Your Old Jars Into Jewellery Holders

Haven't done a DIY post in a very long time, probably because I didn't feel that creative or came to some sort of creators block I'm not sure. Anyway, I just had an extreme clear out in my room and rid myself of almost everything but then I realised that the things I kept, I had no containers for them. 

So I came up with this, its not particularly a 'Do it yourself thing' its just another way to make use of what you have in new ways. This was originally a moisturiser but falling in love with the shape of it, I couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Just popped out the inner plastic container out and voila.

My brand new 'Ring Jar'



I'm extremely pleased with how it turned out, just looking at it makes me want to go and purchase more rings. Definitely going to do this more often, I might even purposely buy jars and have a small collection in my wardrobe.



Up, up, upcycle and away!
Lame.