Counterfeit

All dressed up with no where to go.
That's basically the essence of this blogpost; many times I've had outfit ideas/inspirations but I either didn't take any photos or didn't even leave the house to begin with.
#suchawaste

As you know us bloggers enjoy taking our pictures 'on location' or even have a personal photographer on the day..well hello autumn, good afternoon british weather and bonjour to indoor future posts.
Yaah, so I'm going to start using my room as my fake studio for some of my ensembles from now on when its either wet outside or I am taking my own photographs sooooo getusedtoit *flutters eyelashes*.

Anyhoo, yet again another pocket change outfit costing a mere £2 (minus the boots) and a sexy vintage leather cropped jacket that stole my heart a couple of months back. Like seriously, how can you not fall in love with such a thing?! A little apprehensive if the weather will be kind enough to let me leave the house in this, but hey; if you can brave the breeze get yo' freak on!


 Cropped Jumper- Thrifted/Boohoo, Trousers- Thrifted/H&M, Leather Jacket- Thrifted, Chunky Platform Boots- eBay




You've reached the end of this blog post.
Goodbye.


2 comments: