Not finished, Not Satisfied

Wargwizzle.


So as I'm trying to figure out how to take pictures of myself in my room that I've recently turned into a semi studio; this is one of the first kinda test shoots that I've done.
I'm not particularly happy with it but its progress I suppose, that's why you guys have to bare with me for a little while so I can perfect urrythang. Hopefully it wont take me too long, but I've been so busy with my e-store and other little projects I rarely have time to blog these days. *sigh*

Yeah and I changed my hair (again) as you can see..crochet braid are the way forward man. All sass, low maintenance, I mean what more could you ask for in a hairstyle? On top of that I actually did it myself- I DID IT MYSELF! If you knew the realtionship I had with my hair you'd understand why thats such a big deal. If I can do it, I promise you even a goldfish could too. 

Ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.



No.

No comments:

Post a Comment