Archive Dive: Tech Savvy

I think I'm getting to that point where I don't really want my pictures to 'go to waste' especially when I took time to edit it and all that jazz. So now I'm trrryyyyiiiinnnnggggggggggg to kinda use my blog as a platform to showcase my work and share it with you guys, because even though I have no idea who actually goes on my blog or even know you individually, I still can sense that someone is actually clicking on my blog to look at stuff. *Flutters eyelashes*
(Well there's that and also the visitor count that I can check too LOOOOOOOL)

Back to the subject; a while ago I was asked to come up with some 'tech savvy' photos that would entice people to read my blog or potentially others if it came down to it. To start with I had absolutely no idea what that even meant let alone taking pictures for a project so I blagged it. 
This is what I came up with I guess, I know its not the best but for me it was good practice for taking products shots- something I definitely need to improve on and hopefully take better ones in the future.



I'm sure you can tell how long ago this was by the 'current' post that is showing up on my phone...

Erm, yeah-
Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment