Jibberish

Sooo, I'm sure you've kinda gathered that I'm quite inconsistent with my blog posts due to all kind of reasons..

But I think I might change it up a bit. In the beginning (if you can be bothered to scroll that far down) I always said that I wanted to make my blog a little bit f a mixture of everything so more lifestyle, tips and tricks, poetry, music; the whole shabang really. But somewhere along the lines it headed more towards the fashion direction whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich isn't neccesarily a bad thing, but its not the only thing blogs should be about- espesically when I have so much more to offer *smirks*

I guess from now on I'm going to try and make it more of an 'online diary' where I can just post whatever, whenever and however I want.
Thought I'd put that out in the open because..just because.

Y E A H B A B Y.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment