Why I've Been Away *Blush*

Firstly I just want to  A P O L O G I S E for not posting anything on my blog in such a long time, I'm sure you guys have been sick of seeing that DIY post every time (believe me I know the way the number of views had decreased gooosshhhh!)

Well the reason why I have been away is because alongside RFA Beauty/My sister and I were asked to work as the stylists on the film set of Ashley Walters (who is directing a short film) called the Charlatans. It was actually a completely new experience for me since I am so used to being the stylist for photoshoots, but overall I had fun and met really cool people. Even though the hours I had to work was a KILLEERRR e.g. the 1st day I woke up at 4.30am and got home at 12.50am...yeaaaaahhhh! *Death*

Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take pictures of behind the scenes so I only managed to get a few random shots of what I was working with, I guess it makes you look forward to seeing the actual thing. 
Fingers Crossed!



Sorry, all of these pictures were taken with my iPhone so the quality isn't as sharp, but it will have to do.

Feels good to be back! 
(: