OOARD (Outfit Of A Random Day) London Fashion Week

(Sunglasses- Ebay, Cuff Necklace- Thrifted/DIY, Sheer Blouse- Thrifted, Fur 'Scarf'- Thrifted, Leggings- American Apparel, Shoes- Market, Bag- Thrifted, Cuffs (Wrist)- H&M, Leather Jacket- Miss Selfridge, Pop Phone- Native Union)


Sorry I havent posted something up in such a long time, I have just been sooo busy ):
- But at least I have a few posts in store for you so don't worry about that...

On the other hand: LONDON FASHION WEEK! Courtesy of my workplace Rich London PR I was about to help out backstage (which is why I had to wear all black *sigh* I tried to look as glamorous as I could), wasn't too bad since I love being 'blacked out' and if I had the choice I would wear black every single day of my life, but I cant. Oh well.

For some reason I've always wanted to get snapped up by photographers for what I'm wearing but it had never happened (believe it or not) until now...I really felt like a sort of celebrity Ha! 
Secretly, I think if it wasn't for the fur they wouldn't even bat and eyelid so 'Thank you £5 fur throw over, collar thing!'


Psshh, if you knew how budget my outfit was you'd be amazed!
I live by this motto: 'You Don't Have To Be Rich To Look Rich'



Amen.