Behind The Scenes: Schott

I was so lucky this time around because I was able to assist with Schott's SS13 lookbook, it was actually wicked and definitely a good experience. I was able to take a little road trip all the way to Cambridge, a long way away but at least when everything is published I can look back and see it was all worth it. Unfortunately, there were a lot of images that I cannot post on my blog because this was an exclusive shoot so literally no images can be released until the lookbook is out *sigh*. On the plus side, the shoot took place at the Imperial War Museum, so I snapped up a few images of my surroundings; I hope I don't get in trouble!



A guess we just traveled back in time...

Omg, I think that's probably one of the cheesiest things I've said in 2012, Damn



*Logs Off*