OOARD: All Black Tuesdays

I actually mentioned in a post a really long time ago that every Tuesday for about a year, I wear all black. This was actually because I used to schedule most of my meetings on that day since it was the most convenient (and I always wear black when I go because I just feel that its more professional for some reason), now it just sticks. I feel quite humbled because the trend seems to be catching on too. There's nothing better than walking into uni on a Tuesday morning and realizing you're not the only person in black, its beautiful.

Bomber Jacket- Thrifted, Nike Tee- Thrifted, Leggings- American Apparel, Vans- Office, Necklace- H&M, Bun Band- DIY/Thrifted



I think it would actually be a dream come true if others caught on and did this too, maybe one day it will become a national trend...wishful thinking;

Black is best,
Always.