ITS FINALLY HERE "MARIA PEARL'S VINTAGE CLEAROUT"!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGGMEKMGSKMDKDNS!


So this is what I have been doing for weeks on end..preparing! I've shed blood sweat and tears and anihalated my purse to put this together. I think its because while I was on my break I had a chance to grab so many bargain buys I though it was only right to share it with y'all. I don't really want to say too much, just let the visuals do all the talking.. *Smirks*

Here is a little preview of some of the things I have on offer:


And here is my chocolate digestive face:





Pssh, if I were you I would cancel ALL of my plans and roll up, then you can meet me too! (not that its that big of a deal but yeah, I just want to see your beaauutttiful faces!)


LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*starts getting ready*


Moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment