Neo


"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."


―Morpheus


Yeah, so as irrelevant as that quote seems, its relevant. Honestly if you were to see me wearing this don't approach me because I. Am. Invincible. When the wind blows at a sexy miles per hour and that kimono of mine raises from the ground...*moment of silence*

Do you guys understand the power of a kimono? 
Didn't think so. LOL

I also realised that quite a few people own them but not sure how to wear it so they keep it up in their houses like a collectors item, but it not. It's not a collectors item, its a personality changer; its the red pill. I do admit you're going to have to have guts to wear it out because you will get stares, that's guaranteed, but just brush the dirt off your shoulders and keep it moving OW!

I AM NEO
Leather Jacket- Miss Selfridge, Mesh Top- eBay, Belt- Vintage, Jeans- Primark, Boots- Dr Martens, Sunglasses- River Island, Kimono- Vintage

Apparently I look like an assassin here..
"Guns. Lots Of Guns"
Neo: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.


I think I can read Morpheus' quotes all day long, so here's one to round up the post..


"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."


Preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment