New Additions (April/May)

I should be doing this every month but I almost always forget, so I'll do it every other month depending on my memory span.
Anyhoo this is what I've bought, some things are concealed because I want to keep them a secret. (I guess if I didn't want you to know I should have put it in the picture...yeah). *Shrugs*


1 H&M
2 Topshop (Sale)
3 Adidas/eBay
4 Crew Clothing
5 eBay
6 Topshop
7 'Its Not You Its Me'
8 Thrifted (River Island)
9 'Its Not You Its Me'
10 River Island
11 Thrifted (The Perfect Mom Jeans)
12 Urban Outfitters
13 Lacoste 
14 Lacoste (iPhone Case) 
15 Marc Jacobs/eBay
16 Lucky Little Blighters
17 Camden Market

I'm 100% sure I bought more stuff but its lost in my room somewhere, fml.

Soz.

2 comments:

  1. Love everything, your style's always on point as well and glad to say I've been reading your blog waaay waay back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stupid question to you... Do you think that mens air max 1 could be good for girl? because I found my dreamy sneakers and website suggests that they are for men :<

    ReplyDelete